Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety - related to life changes, desires for new opportunities or long-standing emotional challenges
- Insomnia - improve sleep initiation, duration, and quality
- Medical Illness - adjustment to diagnosis, disease management, caregiver support, transitions following active treatment and end-of-life care
- Grief and Loss - preparing for grief and challenges with adjustment following loss
- Stress Management - relaxation and mindfulness to improve coping
- Work and Career issues - clarifying goals and assisting with thoughtful decision-making
I work with patients to treat a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for medical illness and grief to stress management to insomnia treatment and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to the individual needs of my patients to help attain the level of wellness and personal growth they are striving for.
Many people come in with a specific problem that we will work to address. For most patients, therapy is short-term and problem-focused. I utilitze evidence-based treatment with the goal of helping people to gain the skills they require to move forward. Because treatment is individualized, some patients may come for a longer duration based on their needs.
To contact me please call 805-405-6945 or email me at [email protected]